[Sca-cooks] Corned beef

Mark Hendershott crimlaw at jeffnet.org
Mon Mar 17 22:14:26 PDT 2008

When I cook commercial corned beef (haven't tried corning it myself)
I soak it overnight covered with water and refrigerated.  Takes some
of the salt out.  Then into a dutch oven with 2 cups of red wine,
boiling water to cover, onions and spices.  4 hours in a 350 oven

Simon Sinneghe
Briaroak, Summits, An Tir