[Sca-cooks] Replacing a pan...from Isabella

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 06:35:58 PDT 2008

I just saw a bit on the Today show....turns out that Cuisinart has just come
out with a "green" line of cooking pots/pans.  Evidently the non-stick
lining is ceramic rather than teflon or any other chemical-based substance.
That way, if it does begin to chip, it won't be hazardous to human
consumption, as some think the other stuff may be.

I haven't tried it, but do know that everything I own that's from Cuisinart
is good, efficient and has value for the cost.

Kiri

--
Relay for Life is the signature event for the American Cancer Society. This
link<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeSouthAtlanticDivision?px=3678599&pg=personal&fr_id=9276>will