[Sca-cooks] PAM stuff stripping off the seasoning on iron ware?

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Tue Mar 18 18:16:31 PDT 2008

Stefan, to be perfectly honest, I'm not actually sure if it's the PA or if it's the egg whites that I'm scrambling--a couple of times a week, I have eggs for breakfast, and I use a combination of 1 egg and a half-cup of egg whites.  Something in the dish completely strips the seasoning off the bottom of my pan, every time....
--Maire