[Sca-cooks] Above/Below the Salt was Greetings

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Mar 18 18:19:17 PDT 2008

As I said in another post, I think the problem is commonly handled in
Ansteorra by having a feast and a tavern with separate crews.  Such a tavern
also provides victuals during the event.

There are some groups that worry about the tavern cutting into the feast
attendance and close up the tavern during the feast, but it I don't
particularly worry about the competition.  There were some irritated tavern
patrons that were bothered because the tavern was shutdown during one of my
feasts by the tavern staff, who came to the hall to play in my kitchen or
enjoy the feast.

Bear