[Sca-cooks] Recipe help

James of the Vayle jamesofthevayle at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 21:46:50 PDT 2008

Bacon is a good buffer for any heat...it has fat, it get crispy cheese,
dates meat cand be cooked wrapped in it, but i agree with you that it is
probably french (haha i don't really know, but agree not american or
canadian bacon), with slices of fat (with threads of belly meat which could
make it look more like leaves).  Looking like parchment would imply  light
smoking or drying to me.

I believe the grid skewering is key to simple production.

ps: no marination was mentioned, but a vinegar and tarragon taster would be
nice

James