[Sca-cooks] What to do with Almond pulp

Kerri Martinsen kerri.martinsen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 06:53:16 PDT 2008

I've got more to make, but not until the week before (fresh cheeses).

Precook is looking sketchy with the birthday parties that must be
thrown/attended that weekend (the 5 turning 6 yr old would never forgive
me).

I'll probably do a "homework setup night" on Sunday Apr 6th if you want to
come for that :)
If you can take Friday Apr 11 off, I'd love the help making pasta on site :)

Vitha