[Sca-cooks] Ahem, Was Above/Below the Salt was Greetings

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 19 11:11:42 PDT 2008

The wedding is a rather strange mix of SCA (bride's side), tractor
collectors (groom's side), and normal people (family) and while I have no
problem sharing the recipes, I will warn you that they are modern.  A bunch
of off the shelf cheese, crackers, dips, chips and veggies.  Empanadas in
barbeque beef, ham and cheese and apple.  Cheese quesadillas.  And I'm
thinking about doing some modern calzone for a little extra substance.

The goal is to feed an unknown number of people at the lowest possible
price.

The last time I did a reception it was 15th Century Italian served buffet
style.

Bear