[Sca-cooks] Above/Below the Salt was Greetings

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 13:14:21 PDT 2008

When we have run above and below feasts we serve in completely seperate locations, above in the hall or sided pavilion and below outside in a covered pavilion.  For the below we also do most of the cooking for that part of the feast in the location where we serve it.  Bread is still made for everyone but that is done a day ahead usually anyway and there may be more choices for the above guests.  The tokens are very different looking as well and we usually have the Master of the Hall or the servers casually check them and if there is serious question we would have someone just ask although I do not believe we have come to that problem yet.
Olwen