[Sca-cooks] Recipe help

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 15:54:00 PDT 2008

In a message dated 3/19/2008 6:28:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dragon at crimson-dragon.com writes:

<<And what is wrong with eating kangaroo?

I've had it and  it was quite delicious. I wish I could get a regular
supply of it AND  venison here in my home city without having to spend
a fortune for it. On  the plus side, I can get ostrich easily.>>

Nothing is wrong with eating kangaroo as far as I know, never having had  the
opportunity.  I was trying, humorously, to make it clear that the  recipe was
not referring to kangaroo by referencing the Roo character from  Winnie the
Pooh.

Brangwayna Morgan

Home.