[Sca-cooks] IACP Award Nominees

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 20 07:54:08 PDT 2008

I am particularly rooting for Jean Anderson, who acknowledged my late
favorite auntie in her previous book, THE FOOD OF PORTUGAL.  Aunt Evelyn
did public relations for the Republic of Portugal for many years and
made many interesting friends that way!  Ms. Anderson has moved to North
Carolina, I believe, and apparently she has taken it to heart.  :-)  I
will go find this book this week.

Selene