[Sca-cooks] Cleaning plastic and wooden cutting boards

rattkitten at bellsouth.net rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 20 10:23:14 PDT 2008

Ok not to be argumentative but the first link that you sent refuted itself in the first "Comments" area.
Sounds like the vote is still out on this.
I have never tried mixing vinegar and bleach but the webpage www.microchemlab.net seems to say that it is ok to mix the 2 IF you are using (Everyone noticed the IF right?) Diluted Bleach.  1 cup to 1 gallon of water, then add 1 cup of white vinegar. This will create something that will kill Bacillus anthracis.

Note I am just pointing it out I am not saying do it.

Nichola
Who generally doesn't believe alot of what he hears after recently being told by a Doctor that there was "No scientific proof that taking vitamins actually help you."  Kinda jades me a bit.

-------------- Original message from ranvaig at columbus.rr.com: --------------