[Sca-cooks] Cleaning plastic and wooden cutting boards

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Thu Mar 20 19:11:03 PDT 2008

> This site
>clearly states that "Adding white vinegar to diluted
>household bleach greatly increases the disinfecting
>power of the solution, making it strong enough to kill
>even bacterial spores.

That's exactly what I have been saying.  It's effective.. but not SAFE.  Use if you like.. but make sure you have good ventilation. Unless you want to see the effects of chlorine gas in person.

And please follow their directions, add the vinegar to DILUTED bleach, not to full strength bleach.

Ranvaig