[Sca-cooks] Wheat starch

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Mar 20 19:58:47 PDT 2008

Zen Shofu Japanese wheat starch  is one brand. Oddly enough it's used in
book and paper preservation and archives.
Nori is another.
One site gives it as ungluten wheat starch (tang mien fun).
Mine came from one of the baking catalogues. It has been repackaged, so
I am unsure where. I buy odd flours and weird things at times.

Johnna