[Sca-cooks] A&S display at Gulf Wars, Gunthars entry

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 07:30:29 PDT 2008

Thank you very much, Olwen, for posting these images.  I missed them completely... caught only the last 4 or 5 remaining at 4pm <sigh>.  Gunthar's food looks really good, and I am so sad I missed it (it was gone from the room by the time I walked over there).

Were you doing all or most of the teaching at the Artisan's Row Culinary sessions?  I was at the Fine Arts, so we missed meeting, I'm sure.

Shire of Narrental (Peru, Indiana) http://narrental.home.comcast.net
Middle Kingdom

The problem is that we aim too low and hit the mark." -- Michaelangelo