[Sca-cooks] Food Handling Certificate

Lawrence Bayne shonsu_78 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 11:06:47 PDT 2008

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
Go to the Servsafe site on line for more info.
Community colleges with some kind of food service
classes will generally have a class as will your local
restaurant inspection organization. This is handled by
different people in different counties. You will want
a class that meets over several days. The classes in a
day or two are generally for refresher classes for
those who need to re-certify.
I also am in California and am a professional cook and
MUST be re-certified every 2 years.
Different states have different specs, and YES, CA's
are the most strict.
BB
YIS
Lothar