[Sca-cooks] Chafing dishes?

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 14:08:46 PDT 2008

If you go to the Tudor Cooks' Blog (http://tudorcook.blogspot.com/), scroll
down on the page to the Flickr link and look at their pictures.  Among them
is a picture that has a period chafing dish in it.  If you don't find that
one, let me know....I have one of Master Hroar's and an send you a picture
of that one.  I have used it several times, and it worked wonderfully
well...I was indoors, so didn't dare try using charcoal as it would have
been done in period, so I used sterno...my only problem there was
controlling the heat so that the sauce I had in the dish didn't burn.

Kiri