[Sca-cooks] clay graters

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 10:24:55 PDT 2008

I have two suribachi that I purchased in Japanese stores.  The third one was
crafted by Master Hroar for Dame Selene...she used them in a class she
taught at MKCC, then she kindly gifted me with one of them.  To be honest, I
much prefer them to western mortar and pestles...for everything except
saffron.  But for 'most everything else, they work very well.

Kiri