[Sca-cooks] Foods available in early Anglo Saxon England

Bhadra bhadradharma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 17:47:39 PDT 2008

The reason dyes usuallly don't hold (I'm told by people far more
knowledgeable than myself)
is that either a mordant isn't used or the wrong mordant used. I'm sure
there must be other
factors like timing, temperature, etc. if you are interested in learning
go to http://griffindyeworks.com
Mistress Beatrice (Bjo) has an excellent book on there about dyes and
mordants and it isn't expensive at all

Sabina