[Sca-cooks] Salty carrots-from Isabella (lemons)

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 29 05:53:22 PDT 2008

No, they key limes I saw where I grew up were large, but there's no reason
they couldn't vary in size,  I suppose. I've never been fortunate enough to
see Meyer lemons yet. Has anyone tried that Moroccan method of preserving
lemons in salt? How does that come out? It looks interesting, but we haven't
tried it yet.
Isabella

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine