[Sca-cooks] Oranges from Isabella

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 29 10:54:44 PDT 2008

Thank you! I have been curious for a long time about the history of all
citrus, and have had a running "discussion" (;-) with Dan about which ones
are in our period. The only one we have both agreed on was lemons.
Cheers,
Isabella

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine