[Sca-cooks] Fig Newtons from God?

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Sat Mar 29 20:03:54 PDT 2008

Since the Jewish holiday of Purim was last Thursday, my guess is that
they are humantashen.  A fruit puree filled cookie of dough.  The
poppy seed goo is called 'muhn' in  Yiddish,
http://www.aish.com/family/cooking/Hamentashen!.asp
http://www.jewishrecipes.org/jewish-foods/hamantaschen.html
Phillipa

~ It's our choices Harry,  that show who we truly are, far more than
our abilities.~   Albus Dumbledore