[Sca-cooks] Military cooking, was Re: OT: Veracity of Entertainment Sources

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 31 09:40:30 PDT 2008

I'm not sure if you got that cast iron setup in the trailer, or if it's
in my storage space, but let's get it out and try it out, maybe for
Altavia Anniversary?  OK, it's not "period" but ain't nobody going to
complain about fire-cooked meat.  Besides, the sight of you and I
cooking together again will make a few heads turn.  Bwahaha.

You're not moving back to B'ham are you?  Well at least you have SCA
companionship there, an escape from Family for minutes at a time.  ;-)

Selene