[Sca-cooks] Chafing dishes?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 31 16:54:32 PDT 2008

De suggested:

<<< Perhaps somewhere there can be a list of merchants that make replica
pottery.
I only know of Olga in my Kingdom. Does Master Hroar have a website
of his
wares that can be posted here?  >>>

Hmmm. A wonderful idea. Perhaps someone should.

merch-pottery-msg  (6K)  5/15/06    Merchants selling pottery and
ceramics.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-UTENSILS/merch-pottery-msg.html

...and Mistress Olga - Stephanie Howe - of Ash & Griffin Pottery is
mentioned in there.

Stefan
PS: And if there isn't a message in there already, giving Master
Hroar's website, there should be one the next time I update the file
thanks to Huette posting it here. Okay, it isn't in there. This is
what Huette had to say on Sun, 13 Feb 2005:

"I can't find a website for him, but Master
Hroar Stormgengr of StarHammer Arts Magickal
from MidRealm does great reproduction pottery
also."
She must have it bookmarked now. :-)
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas