[Sca-cooks] Khabisa with Pomegranate

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 18:06:47 PDT 2008

OK....your wish is my command.  However, this would be a VERY long message
if I put all of them in the message, so what I'm going to do is to post them
at the SCA-Cooks yahoogroups
site<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sca-cooks/files/>,
listed as Feast Recipes.doc.

Please understand that there are several missing recipes...these are the
ones that will show up in Dame Hauviette's ebook on Turkish cuisine, which
will be published soon.  There will be a discount on the book for SCA
members (must provide a membership number...)

Enjoy!

Kiri