[Sca-cooks] Chafing dishes?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 31 21:15:54 PDT 2008

Huette replied to me with:

<<< That was a very old message, long before we got married.  >>>

That was only a little over 3 years ago. Not a long time ago. That is
what I was joking about. Things can change quite a lot in three
years... I bet you have the URL for the site memorized now and don't
have to find it or look it up. :-)

<<< We have changed the business name to
Two Hearts Entwined Pottery and we have a different website now. >>>

That's sweet.  The older name was notably a bit more masculine in
tone, as well as more singular.:-)

<<< www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com

Huette >>>

As I mentioned, I will get the new site URL, and now that I have it,
the new name into the merch-pottery-msg file.

Stefan

PS: I do have these two files in the SCA-STORIES section if anyone
wants to send me any emails to include.
romance-today-msg (12K)  4/13/00    Romantic ideas from period to use
today.
SCA-romance-msg   (40K)  2/13/06    SCA romances and meeting SOs in
the SCA.

--- Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:
> PS: And if there isn't a message in there already, giving Master
> Hroar's website, there should be one the next time I update the file
> thanks to Huette posting it here. Okay, it isn't in there. This is
> what Huette had to say on Sun, 13 Feb 2005:
>
> "I can't find a website for him, but Master
> Hroar Stormgengr of StarHammer Arts Magickal
> from MidRealm does great reproduction pottery
> also."
> She must have it bookmarked now. :-)

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas