[Sca-cooks] Holding cheese goo...

Amy Cooper amy.s.cooper at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 12:03:07 PST 2008

I'm having a bit of a get-together this weekend, to watch Mistress
Hauviette's appearance on Food TV. I'm making some (ok maybe a lot of) food,
and one dish I wanted to do was cheese goo. This is mostly because I've
never had it NOT taste good on something. My plans are to serve it with
mini-breadsticks, blanched broccoli, maybe some asparagus if it looks good
at the grocery store, and some crackers (any other suggestions for what to
serve it with?) I was going to use Cariadoc's redaction - it's the one I've
always used. However, whenever I've tried to keep it warm for a long time,
or reheat it, it always separates on me. Still tastes great, but looks
not-so-nice. Does anyone have any tips on how to keep it presentable for
company (who will mostly be SCA folk anyways)?

Many Thanks :)

Ilsebet