[Sca-cooks] pottery merchants

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Mar 29 15:01:44 PDT 2008

<<< Thank you! :)

-----Original Message-----
Well if you are listing potter's URLs for the benefit of others,
please add
ours.

http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/

Chafing dishes are under kitchenware.

Huette >>>

There are also some pottery merchants mentioned and reviewed in this
(small) file in the Florilegiium FOOD-UTENSILS section. When I get
around to next editing this file I will be adding Huette's message
and the other recent ones in this thread. In the meantime, if anyone
has any reviews or suggestions of pottery merchants in the SCA, I'd
be happy to accept an email for inclusion.

merch-pottery-msg  (6K)  5/15/06    Merchants selling pottery and
ceramics.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-UTENSILS/merch-pottery-msg.html

Stefan
--------