[Sca-cooks] countess construction (was coffin construction)

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 11:50:55 PDT 2008

Olwen wrote:
Well, we could *make* a Countess out of the coffin dough......and fill it with sugar and spice and everything nice..... oh, and a bit of metal and some strawberry leaves.

Sadly the strawberry leaves are reserved for Duchesses.  But a bunch of us are trying to work on here in the mid.  It is simply a question of finding the right nice, young man to fight for her honor and win crown tournament (we have some candidates in mind).
Helewyse
See your excellency I was listening when I talked to you at Standard Bearers, I too believe that "her grace" would have such a more appropriate ring to it.