[Sca-cooks] Old French Ailliee

emilio szabo emilio_szabo at yahoo.it
Thu May 1 16:43:00 PDT 2008

> Okay, so now we know how it was sold... but what is it? ;-)

> Adamantius

Well, let me first quote a piece from the welcome message to this list:

welcome to the SCA-Cooks list! Here you will find some of the top
minds in the SCA on cooking, period or otherwise. Remember that this
is the List Administrator's living room  ...>>

Even the top mind / one of the top minds of this list is supposed to have

a look at the links provided:

http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/bpt6k50634z/f192.table
ES

      Tante idee per la salvaguardia del nostro Pianeta su Yahoo! For Good
http://it.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html