[Sca-cooks] countess construction (was coffin construction)

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Fri May 2 14:00:34 PDT 2008

All of this puts me in mind of a list that a pack of us non-associates put together on a 'We are Bored' afternoon.

What to serve at a Peerage Breakfast Meeting;

Knights-Dark Beer and Doughnuts

Pelicans-Irish Coffee,?homemade, still warm cinnamon rolls and chocolate chip cookies. (the decision was to leave the coffee (Blue Mountain Dark Roast) in the Coffee Pot, the 14 year-old Whiskey in the bottles and?put out bowls of whipped cream-we could trust the Pelicans to know what to do)

Laurels-Blood Orange?Mimosas, hot bagets, In season Period fruit, butter, jams (if we can document it)

Obviously, I left out some other things/words. I don't need all three orders mad at me! <G>

Helen
Back to lurking-but making careful note of the When Pigs Fly subtlety....