[Sca-cooks] A very impressive feast

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 17:57:29 PDT 2008

--- Lady Urtatim bint 'abd al-Karim al-hakam al-Fassi wrote:

> Historically at such a feast there were 2 cups/glasses per person,

Whoops! That's backwards. One cup for each 2 people.
We might have been able to squeeze out enough cups for that, but in asking around, I found most people completely unwilling to share a cup with someone else.

> Our hosts were kind enough to have made one of the stuffed chickens
> without pork for the two of us they knew about - and who ended up
> completely by chance at the same table. This was fortuitous when His

Heh. You two were put together on purpose. I'd hoped to have you two at the same table as the vegetarian, but that didn't work out.

> HistoricalReproductions, the knives were also purchased, and most of

Some of the knives were made by Godric, one of the servers.

> You might want to correspond with Crystal, once she has recovered.

I think I've got most of my brain back now.

Crystal of the Westermark