[Sca-cooks] Roses to grow and cook with

Rikke D. Giles rgiles at centurytel.net
Sat May 3 23:49:01 PDT 2008

On 05/03/2008 07:39:48 PM, David Walddon wrote:
> Anyone from the PNW know if these grow well in our wonderfully wet
> climate? Thanks for the links. Have you used any of the below?

I live in the PacNW and I grow lots of roses.  I have about 30-40
varieties in the farm gardens right now.  Most roses grow just fine
here, although the fancier hybrids need lots of black rot and other
kinds of care.  But, you aren't talking about fancy hybrids.  All of
these roses grow great for me, with minimal to no spraying.  They are
wonderful.

Aelianora de Wintringham