[Sca-cooks] pewter pilgrims badge for SCA-Cooks?

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Sun May 4 08:16:53 PDT 2008

Back in the day, a few of you might have been there, the SCA group on the GEnie BBS had a badge of Sable fretty argent, an arabian lamp Or;  a Genie's lamp on the Net!  I made sculpy pendants for everybody, including the moderator, who got a little black star sapphire imbedded.

In the meantime however, I favor the crossed spoons.  Two of them in cross should evade conflict with any Silver Spoon awards out there.

Selene