[Sca-cooks] Update on my pottery serving and cookware project

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon May 5 19:52:58 PDT 2008

Dragon replied to Kiri with:
<<< Elaine Koogler wrote:

> Are you making this stuff for your own personal use, or are you
> planning to
> sell it?
>
> Kiri (who'd love to see pictures of what you're doing!!)

It's for my own use to begin with, but later on as I get better, I
will very likely be willing to accept commissions. I'm not going to
do it to make a living at it, it's a fun hobby that ties in with my
cooking. If I can make a little on the side with it, that's cool but
it isn't the primary purpose. >>>

Dragon, just in case you were thinking of merchanting some items,
either as commissions or from pre-made stock, this file might be good
to read ahead of time.

In the Florilegium COMMERCE section:
merchanting-msg   (64K)  6/29/07    Merchanting in the SCA.

I still think the following, from that file, is something to think
about before getting into merchanting.