[Sca-cooks] Recipes with flowers?

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sat May 10 15:23:10 PDT 2008

In a message dated 5/8/2008 10:31:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com writes:

<<I hope this is still useful. I get the list via digest and I'm  just
now reading this.>>

I appreciate the effort, Stefan, but it turned out that I got home from  work
so late on Friday I never even had a chance to look for email responses
before leaving for the demo.  I grabbed my copies of "Take  a Thousand  Eggs" and
took them with me.  The second volume has a section of Diverse  Pottages made
from flowers, and I was able to hunt through the first volume and  mark 8 or
so recipes with flowers in them as well.  Which turned out to be  pretty much
exactly what I needed.

Brangwayna

favorites at AOL Food.