[Sca-cooks] Vegetables and are you all still there?

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Mon May 12 08:41:49 PDT 2008

Peas, bacon and mulberry syrup from Martino!
Yummmmmmmmmm!
Also there is a carrot and saba recipe in the first five books of
Platina (not the Martino section) that rocks.
And a roasted beet and garlic recipe that sounds good but I have yet
to redact it.
All in all there are 59 "recipes" for vegetables in the first half of
De Honesta.
The cauliflower and lemon sauce from La Varenne is good

Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST
REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.com