[Sca-cooks] OOP: Vosges Haut-Chocolat, again

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Wed May 14 17:23:18 PDT 2008

I've never seen a Vosges chocolate bar for sale, but have eaten some
Dagoba--some I like, others I don't.  IIRC, they do a nice Xocolatl
(spelling optional)--chilies and chocolate nibs.  Could have a hair more of
a chili bite for my druthers, but otherwise pretty decent.
My current fave, though, is an odd bar of dark chocolate that I picked up in
Target, of all places.  Has lemon and black pepper in it....again, could
have used a hair more of pepper, but oh man, it was good!
I'm sorry your bar didn't turn out as well as you'd hoped.  The flavor
combination certainly sounds intriguing!
--Maire