[Sca-cooks] Silver balls......

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu May 15 10:50:12 PDT 2008

Oh nertz.  Papa Gunther, could you take that out of the archives
please?  I just hit Reply, not realizing that Olwen had sent that to the
list, not to me personally.  Happily, that is not my actual residence so
using that for unsolicited pizza pranks will backfire on the sender.

Contritely, Selene Colfox