[Sca-cooks] Auction on e-Bay

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun May 18 14:16:51 PDT 2008

Good Friends,
I have finally had a few minutes to put two books up for auction on e-Bay.
One is a copy of the Icelandic cookbook, Libellus de arte coquinaria,
translated by Constance Hieatt.  The other is an autographed copy of
al-Baghdadi, the Perry translation published by Prospect books.  Perry's
translation is really wonderful:  "[arabic version of al-Baghdadi] signed in
his absence by Charles Perry."

I am auctioning off these two books as a fundraiser for our local Relay for
Life (American Cancer Society).  As some of you may know, I am a three-time
survivor, and lost both parents to cancer.  Therefore, this is a cause that
is near and dear to my heart.  All of the proceeds, including
shipping/handling will be donated to the event.  However, if you don't wish
to purchase either book, but would like to make a donation to the ACS, you
can click on the link below to make your donation via my Web page.

Thanks so much for considering participating!

Kiri

--
Relay for Life is the signature event for the American Cancer Society. This
link<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeSouthAtlanticDivision?px=3678599&pg=personal&fr_id=9276>will