[Sca-cooks] Paging Devra

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon May 19 15:31:53 PDT 2008

She offers it already under the crafts section.
*Build Your Own Earth Oven (2^nd Edition): a low-cost, wood-fired mud
oven - $14.95
*Kiko Denzer.Examines the philosophy and concepts behind the basic
dome-shaped mud oven, an ergonomic design found in Africa, Europe, and
the Americas and still in use today. Detailed diagrams, illustrations,
and photographs enable anyone to build his/her own oven – and a full
chapter on sour-dough bread-making renders the theoretical practical.
Lively prose and charming anecdotes. Highly recommended by Alan Scott
and Dan Wing, co-authors of */The Bread Builders: hearth loaves and
masonry ovens/*. Bibliography, resource listings, appendix. 127 pp, pb.
Handprint Press

Actually Devra may be at the Bookseller's conference this week.

Johnnae