[Sca-cooks] A very public Thank You.

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed May 21 10:05:32 PDT 2008

Yes, it is a small world...and she REALLY appreciated it, believe me!!

Gunther, I have met you, though briefly, several years ago at Pennsic.  It
was brief because you were running Chili Night at the Ansteorran
encampment.  However, I do feel as though you are family, as is true for all
of the inhabitants of this list (and, by extension, "the rock.")  It seems
to me that your wonderful new garb merely reflects the elegant and beautiful
man inside.

Kiri (who can't wait to see the pics!!!)