[Sca-cooks] Spring Investiture Refreshment Table

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 13:48:23 PDT 2008

Well, I again had the great good luck to partake of the spread provided by Urtatim.  It was beautifully presented, delicious and an unexpected treat!  Thank you Urtatim!!  And of course I am collecting the recipes as she posts them.

Katira> Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 19:14:08 -0700> To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org> From: lilinah at earthlink.net> Subject: [Sca-cooks] Spring Investiture Refreshment Table> > This past Saturday, the 17th of May, at the Principality of the Mists > Spring Investiture, i served a "Refreshment Table" at the request of > incoming Princess Kamiilah, who has a North African persona and not > so concerned about historical accuracy. She had said she'd be happy > with mint tea, orange slices, and some cookies. Who me? Make only > mint tea and cookies? Hah!snip...