[Sca-cooks] Sign of the Times perhaps --Dinner at Crown - cancelled

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Thu May 22 21:01:30 PDT 2008

Here, it is a bit of both. We have only had one Event that I know of where the vendor insisted that their cooks do the cooking and the menu planning. It did not go well. They did not plan enough food and there were other issues.?

Neither I, nor anyone I know of would pay that kind of price for that kind of menu. Frankly, I am appalled, and if I were in that group, would have insisted on finding another, more compliant venue. They are out there....somewhere....

I was just trying to give a cost comparison.

So, what would $25 per Adult cover in your Kingdom?

Helen