[Sca-cooks] Another page added to the website

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu May 22 21:08:56 PDT 2008

Maire said:

<<< Sweet, Helewyse! Thanks! We've got a couple of people in our
kingdom who are
doing some good work with cheeses (got to judge it at Kingdom A&S....one
word: yum!), and I bet they'll love this! >>>

Just in case your folks aren't aware of it, there is also this file
in the FOOD-MANUSCRIPTS section of the Florilegium:
About-Cheese-art  (12K)  3/ 4/05    "About Cheese" A tranlation by
Aelianora de
                                        Wintringham of a 1556 letter
on Swiss
                                        cheese and dairy products.