[Sca-cooks] A Passing

Pat Griffin ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 00:15:53 PDT 2008

It is with great sadness that I must report the passing of a very unique
individual. Robert Asprin passed away, yesterday, at his home.

Details forthcoming.

We knew him in the Society as Yang the Nauseating. He was Co-founder of the
Dark Hoard and the Dorsai Irregulars.

He will be very, very missed, not just in our circles, but in the circles of
Sci fi/Fantasy writers, as well.

Lady Anne du Bosc Known as Mordonna The Cook

Mka Pat Griffin

Thorngill, Meridies

mka Montgomery, AL

"To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old
falsehoods." From The Notebooks of Lazarus Long by R. A. Heinlein