[Sca-cooks] OOP: best chocolate search

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri May 23 05:28:30 PDT 2008

So far as regular chocolate is concerned, I'm very fond of See's (or however
you spell it!!) from the San Francisco area (hoping that husband who is out
there even as we speak will remember to bring me some!!).  It's really
wonderful stuff, and now available in other parts of the country.  However,
one bar that is my all-time, be-all favorite comes from
Cadbury...Bourneville.  For those of you who live in the UK, it's generally
available there, but in the US, the only place I've found it is once a year
at our local Celtic Festival...one of the Scottish merchants usually has a
supply.  And, though I haven't tried it, I suspect you can order it online.
It is a dark chocolate that is so rich that only three or four small squares
are sufficient to fill my chocolate "tooth."  Good stuff!

Kiri