[Sca-cooks] A Passing

Christiane christianetrue at earthlink.net
Sat May 24 07:13:41 PDT 2008

Lady Anne says:
It is with great sadness that I must report the passing of a very unique
individual. Robert Asprin passed away, yesterday, at his home.

Details forthcoming.

We knew him in the Society as Yang the Nauseating. He was Co-founder of the
Dark Hoard and the Dorsai Irregulars.

He will be very, very missed, not just in our circles, but in the circles of
Sci fi/Fantasy writers, as well.

Lady Anne du Bosc Known as Mordonna The Cook

This is very, very sad.
One of the first paperbacks I every bought was the first of the Thieves' World  novels, when I was back in high school. When I joined the Science Fiction Book Club, also in high school, I got among my first books ordered, the first of the "Myth Inc." series.

RIP, Mr. Asprin. Thank you for all the wonderful times spent reading your works.

Gianotta