[Sca-cooks] Sign of the Times

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun May 25 14:24:54 PDT 2008

Cailte commented:
<<< i also included in my last midwinter feast bid a coda that
the cost of deisel would no doubt push up food prices
sufficiently enough by the time winter got here, and the
budget and/or menu might need to be adapted to same. >>>

uh oh. I can just see it. Taking a cue from the airline industry:
"Feast fee for XYZ event will be $10 plus a fuel surcharge of $1 to
$3 depending upon the cost of diesel the week of the event"

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com