[Sca-cooks] Gunthar's Laurel Ceremony - LONG

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 09:40:43 PDT 2008

It's a pleasure to welcome you to the fold (or bush as you may prefer to think) Count Gunthar.  It is more than overdue.  I loved your telling of the day and look forward to seeing the pictures.

Cariad a heddwch (love and peace)

Dame Olwen the Odd
Laurel to Lady Katherine O'Carroll
Order of the Pearl