[Sca-cooks] Gunthar's Laurel Ceremony - LONG

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 11:45:49 PDT 2008

> > Regina Romsey, 'Lanie's landlady and Looong Time Gunthar fan wrote:
> > Is Master Robin of mature years, live in Bolder, and does
> or used to do Computer type things when not doing important
> SCA things?
>

> While I hesitate calling anyone less than 10 years old than
> either me or Gunthar of "mature years", our Robin lives in
> Dallas and is a professor of statistics.  When Robin is
> waxing bardic, EVERYONE stops and listens.
> Elizabeth

Amendment, good Ly. Elizabeth:  Jay Rudin also has done serious "stuff"
when it comes to "Computer type things"... He was at Nortel for several
years, IIRC.  HE Robin just happens to be fascinating enough otherwise
that it is sometimes easy to forget there are other depths to the man.

Amra
Kitchen Idiot

(let me know where I should send electronic pictures to for you and
Gunthar to <ahem> "select from"... I may not have had Pyro or Caelin's
photographic equipment, but I think I got a couple of angles on the
EasyBake they were out-of-position for. Amra)